To achieve this, Google is bringing the best of their product to assist you to stay up-to-date with the Olympic Games Rio 2016. In this light, google will assist people around the word to;
The modern Olympic Games have been a defining moment for athletes and fans alike dating back to 1896. Next week, the 2016 cauldron will be lit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where thousands of athletes will come together to represent the strength and pride of their home countries with the world as their audience.
- Discover the event schedule, medal counts, and athlete information in Search
- Get results and view TV schedules in 30+ countries
- Watch official broadcasters’ event highlights on YouTube in 60+ countries
- Explore Rio and venues in Google Maps
- Keep up to date with the latest search Trends from around the world
Google,has made searching for information about your favorite athletes and sports, the medal race, or your country’s schedule much easier.
Pro tip: if you search on the Google app on Android and iOS, you’ll also see an option to get automatic updates on top event and medal wins, so you’ll never miss a beat.
Google has made sure that you catch a glimpse into the games, watch official broadcasters’ video highlights on YouTube in more than 60 countries around the world. And as an added bonus, YouTube is sending 15 top creators to Rio, giving you a taste of what it’s like to be there withmobile live streaming.
With Street View in Google Maps, everyone can enjoy the magic of Rio de Janeiro. Even if you’re a world away, preview the places where the world’s most talented athletes will make history and explore the breathtaking beauty of Brazil.
Great triumphs, victories and stunning surprises await everyone this summer. You can download the apps on google play and apple stores and get started.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- Microsoft will acquire Github for $7.5m to empower developers - June 9, 2018
- GDPR and our Path to GDPR compliance - May 17, 2018
- Microsoft Intellicode: AI assisted development - May 8, 2018