Hmmmm is that you at the edge of your seat?
It had better be since it has been in my mind as a web developer to bring light into the awesomeness of the world wide web which y’all guys know as the internet. Having a website is not just a couple of pages running online, but its a stream that, depending on how you feed it, it can actually give you returns in monetary terms.First, let me clarify the term website…
A Website is a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more pages on the World Wide Web.
So your YouTube channel is a website and it deserves to give back to you what you give it, hmmmm hope you got that one. Just as other webpages, adverts could popup on your YouTube channel that would actually be and should, earn you some revenue.
So, you wanna know how?
For quick Learners here are the basic steps you will need to adhere to in the exact order.
- Set up and build your YouTube channel.
- Add content.
- Gain an audience
- Monetize your videos.
- Setup Google AdSense
- Check your analytics.
- Market your videos elsewhere.
- Become a YouTube partner.
well that is just about it, but you may need more insights and inspiration.Please click the button below to here more from Google own YouTube partners. Have Fun and lets make hay while the sun shines! God Bless you.
- Trickbot: banking Trojan - July 2, 2020
- Apple and Google launch a joint COVID 19 tracing tool - April 15, 2020
- Let us be Optimistic and Careful amidst the COVID 19: it’s not the Apocalypse, but an opportunity to be Human! - March 19, 2020