Apple is set to launch the next iPhone at its upcoming event: We’re expecting to see a whole new design, a high-end camera and of course, iOS 10.
iPhone 7 is the next big thing from the house of Apple and millions of fans have their eyes on it. Experts have been constantly speculating about the features of this flagship smartphone from a long time from any update or rumor they came to hear.
The unveiling is scheduled to take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. If you want to tune in and watch it live, here’s how and when you can do so.
Apple’s iPhone 7 keynote starts at 10AM PT, 1PM ET, 6PM GMT, 7PM CET and 10:30PM IST on September 7.
You can stream the event on Apple’s site at apple.com/apple-events/september-2016, using:
- Safari on iOS 7.0 or later
- Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later, or a 4th generation Apple TV. You should be able to find the event listed in the Apple Events app.
- Improving your website structure by using MicroData - January 27, 2021
- Apple’s seismic change to the mobile ad industry nears, and it’sgoing to shift the ecosystem - December 19, 2020
- Apple product and policy changes may significantly limit your marketing efforts - December 19, 2020