Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- This is How US authorities tracked down the North Korean hacker behind WannaCry - September 19, 2018
- A Fresh Look at Malware and Mobile Threat Prevention - September 2, 2018
- Android.Banker.L : Mobile’s Latest Malware Threat ! - September 1, 2018