Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- Meltdown and Spectre: Intel CPU security flaws - January 6, 2018
- How Bitcoin Mining Works - December 20, 2017
- Some HP laptops are hiding a deactivated keylogger - December 12, 2017