Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- Ransomware attack hits major US data center provider - December 5, 2019
- How to Build a Website for your Food & Restaurant Business - December 3, 2019
- SEO explained! Clear the confusion - November 21, 2019