Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
- Running a more efficient food network, a blockchain use case - June 10, 2022
- SAFARICOM AND VISA LAUNCH M-PESA GLOBALPAY VISA VIRTUAL CARD - June 5, 2022
- Blockchain Technology and its Functionality - February 17, 2022