Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
- Apple’s seismic change to the mobile ad industry nears, and it’sgoing to shift the ecosystem - December 19, 2020
- Apple product and policy changes may significantly limit your marketing efforts - December 19, 2020
- Ransomware attack: From the breach to the ransom demand - July 8, 2020