Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- Huawei and the 5G saga - May 27, 2019
- Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Mozilla release patches for ZombieLoad chip flaws - May 15, 2019
- New Flaw in Intel Chips; ZombieLoad steals your sensitive data - May 15, 2019