Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- Banking Trojan Trickbot New Tricks - January 10, 2019
- Internet-facing endpoints are exposing businesses worldwide to a botnet which is now being used in targeted ransomware campaigns: Phorpiex worm - January 10, 2019
- How safe is your data?: Two-pronged cyber attack infects victims with data-stealing trojan malware and ransomware - January 9, 2019