Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
Latest posts by Peter Kivuti (see all)
- SEO explained! Clear the confusion - November 21, 2019
- SIM Jacking can empty your bank account with a single phone call! - October 28, 2019
- SIM-based attack used to spy on people! - September 15, 2019