Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
- Ransomware attack: From the breach to the ransom demand - July 8, 2020
- Trickbot: banking Trojan - July 2, 2020
- Apple and Google launch a joint COVID 19 tracing tool - April 15, 2020