Here’s a six-step snapshot of the basics of starting up. At first glance, it looks easy, but, as many student entrepreneurs will attest, it’s very challenging, especially while juggling a course load and keggers:
- Evaluate your business skills, knowledge and goals.
- Find the business idea that suits you best.
- Research your competitors (and prepare to crush them).
- Make a stellar business plan.
- Seek out a helpful mentor.
- Register your business, open up shop and rock it.
- Re-Design Your Website Around Powerful Buying Patterns - October 6, 2021
- Facebook Outage: What went wrong? - October 5, 2021
- Facebook’s massive outage costs the company an estimated $60 million in revenue - October 5, 2021