In computing, a file system (or filesystem) is a type of data store which can be used to store, retrieve and update a set of files. The term could refer to the abstract data structures used to define files, or to the actual software or firmware components that implement the abstract ideas.
A database is an organized collection of data. The data is typically organized to model relevant aspects of reality (for example, the availability of rooms in hotels), in a way that supports processes requiring this information (for example, finding a hotel with vacancies).
KayTouch Solutions is looking to engage customers in the development of online file systems at affordable and available to all levels of commerce especially with startups who want to manage their customers, products, supplies, services and invoices. The database we develop have awesome features that include;
- forms generation/customization,
- datagrid generation/customization,
- datagrid HTML template customization,
- 12 field types,
- WordPress integration,
- file uploading, master/detail views,
- duplication checking,
- granular permissions,
- integration with external user/group/password lists,
- record locking,
- record ownership authorizations,
- CSV export,
- email alert,
- SQL logging,
- pre-defined/custom formatting rules,
- pre-defined/custom validation rules,
- front-end in 1multi languages.
You can contact us here:
cell: +254 715 681 874